More threads by find8

find8

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

For legal reasons we had to change the name of a domain for an existing, well ranking website. I know I can submit a "change of address" request, and I've done all the 301s ect, but when I go in to select it, nothing shows up.

After doing some searching, everyone tells me you have to have both www.domain.com and domain.com verified for the new domain, which I do, but alas, it still does not show up.

Any tips?

It may take some time for the move to be processed. Did you have to re-verify the domain as well?

Hi Everyone,

For legal reasons we had to change the name of a domain for an existing, well ranking website. I know I can submit a "change of address" request, and I've done all the 301s ect, but when I go in to select it, nothing shows up.

After doing some searching, everyone tells me you have to have both www.domain.com and domain.com verified for the new domain, which I do, but alas, it still does not show up.

Any tips?

GSC has a lag time for newly added sites.

It also has a lag time brand new sites.

Should be there in 1-2 weeks.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom