More threads by Oceanmedianow

Reaction score
I have tried changing the address and changing it back not to mention changing the ZIP code several times. I have made map edits from my account and from others still pending. As well as contacted Google my business on Twitter. Anyone else experienced this or have any suggestions?

Stop making haphazard changes to your account, making constant updates to your NAP in that way can cause problems. Can you post your NAP so we can take a look? Sometimes there's underlying issues with the address resolution in maps, or some other issue that can confuse things in the back end. Might be that you need to update something in the underlying maps data itself, and not anything to do with your business. I'm not saying that's the case, just that it's impossible to say what's going on without looking at the details. Could be too that you've got a duplicate profile, and the GMB you're changing isn't the GMB you're seeing in search.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom