More threads by BG CLC Landscape

Reaction score
I am curious as to why when I search for my employer's name, it does not show with sitelinks. Instead, the sitelinks show as the next 4-5 results. Although it still takes up most of the page above the fold, it doesn't look as professional.

The company's name is CLC Landscape Design.

I just submitted an updated sitemap to Search Console, so I'll see if that has any effect. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the way the menus were set up for the page. I did not design the site. The person who did designed it with two menus, an upper menu and a lower menu. I wonder if that confuses Google when the site is crawled.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I don't see the same thing you do. Here is what I get. Sitelinks.jpg

You should try searching using this tool: https://www.brightlocal.com/local-search-results-checker/

It will remove any personalization you're seeing in the search results.

Also, I was going to suggest removing the dates off your pages (they all show up as February) as usually that's a feature that is for posts/articles.

Sitelinks.jpg

Interesting. Obviously, I knew that everyone saw different results, but didn't know that extended to sitelinks. Being greedy here, but I wish the sitelinks were displayed larger like the sitelinks for some websites, haha.

Also, thank you for the suggestion about removing the date from the SERP. Good idea!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom