More threads by HoosierBuff

Reaction score
I have a potential client with over 100 Locations, and I'm trying to figure out the best way to make them happy. Google and Bing are easy, and those are the ones I would be most concerned with. . .but, YellowPages shows up too.

Is there any way to Bulk Claim Yellow Pages?

additionally: Yahoo is also a problem. It seems like the only way to get that one correct is to use a subscription based data company (who shall not be named). I would hate to get everything else right, and then have the client flip out because Yahoo isn't right.

I have a potential client with over 100 Locations, and I'm trying to figure out the best way to make them happy. Google and Bing are easy, and those are the ones I would be most concerned with. . .but, YellowPages shows up too.

Is there any way to Bulk Claim Yellow Pages?

additionally: Yahoo is also a problem. It seems like the only way to get that one correct is to use a subscription based data company (who shall not be named). I would hate to get everything else right, and then have the client flip out because Yahoo isn't right.

Call Yellowpages and they might be able to help: Advertise with YP.com. Put my name in front of customers

Be aware they will probably try to resell Yext to you but just keep asking about free listings.

With Yahoo they will follow Yelp pages. If you just keep Yelp correct you will have a correct listing for them on Yahoo. Duplicates may be an issue but if you want to clean that up you'll be working overtime on that.

I had looked into this at one time but I was led on a wild goose chase. I was looking to bulk claim the free YP listings. I spoke to 3-4 different people at YP and they all told me different things. In the end, the last person told me you might be able to bulk update listings (not sure about claiming) for free by submitting an excel file every 90 days to YP.

Here is part of the email message. Maybe it will help you somehow.

"As I mentioned you?ll need to submit this every 90 days to keep the info on the site. You can email cmrdatarequest@yp.com with the new information.

For multiple listings, please direct your inquiry to listingsupdaterequest-dq@yp.com."

It does look like YP supports businesses with more than one location. Notice the "find a location" link on this business listing: https://www.yellowpages.com/nationwide/mip/rescare-homecare-462569822?lid=1001695381052

You will most likely need to pay for this option. I'd contact YP AdSolutions like Joshua recommended.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom