More threads by HRobinson

Interesting article that Joy Hawkins wrote about on what you're asking about. The whole point to it is that GMB postings do have a mild impact on rank.

1. Google Posts are low-impact, low-effort tasks. They should be combined with other tasks to help improve Local SEO for a small business.

I love experiments like this. Let me know what you think.

Anyone other than Yext role out integration with Google My Business posts yet? The API has been out there for quite some time. I'm surprised outfits like Hootsuite and SocialPilot appear to not have it yet while Yext had it up pretty quick.

Does Yext make automated posting available for businesses with more than 10 locations? I thought that the API for those businesses marks them as ineligible. Or, are they part of a beta program?

{
"error": {
"status": "PERMISSION_DENIED",
"message": "Creating a local post is not authorized for this location.",
"code": 403
}
}

How to schedule posts?

I manage many Google My Business pages and want to schedule posts on the new posts that have been added recently... Screenshot

I use Hootsuite, and they say they are not offering posting to the new posts in Google My Business

I asked Buffer, and they said they are looking into it.

Anyone know a service that is available to schedule posts ahead of time to on different days on multiple GMB pages?

You can now schedule Google my business posts using this software.

(GMB) Google My Business Post Scheduler

Just to clarify, the stated limit of 10 by Google is not the entire story. The "permission denied" in the API has as much to do with how the location was originally verified and the status of the locations as a chain. We have dozens of accounts with 20-200 locations that are permitted to bulk/schedule posts. The API is needed to look at each location's permission.

Guys - a quick reminder to everyone that this forum is not the appropriate place to be advertising your services. Overly promotional posts or posts that attack competitors will not be tolerated.

I have not used them because I had to ban them from this forum for being too promotional and then saw them do the exact same thing over at the GMB forum (literally posting on tons of threads dropping their link). It gave me a very bad first impression.

I have not used them because I had to ban them from this forum for being too promotional and then saw them do the exact same thing over at the GMB forum (literally posting on tons of threads dropping their link). It gave me a very bad first impression.

Ah, gotcha. Yes, I just saw it mentioned in a comment on an article regarding GMB.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom