GradeUs banner  below header new
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)

Where has Google Plus gone?

I have been really busy on another project and have not done much in the Google Business dashboard other than check out new features like Posts. Before the recent changes there were links to things like the G+ page of each location but now it is not shown (at least I can't find it). Is this because G+ is being phased out?

If not then what is the easiest way to find a location's G+ page so that normal Posts can be made rather than the new Posts that disappear after a time?

2. GradeUs in thread
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)

Re: Where has Google Plus gone?

I think this article is what you're looking for. The divorce between Google+ and GMB has been going on for a while, this is just one more piece of the escalation. I know some businesses can still get value from G+, but I think for most this is the right direction... it doesn't have the user footprint to be useful as a social media platform, and there's no placement of anything in search to make it useful for any other reason. If you happen to be one of those businesses that finds value from it though, this should help you get set up.

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)

James, that is exactly what I was looking for and I don't know how I missed it as I follow Tim Capper and it is now a couple of months since it was written. Many thanks. Thomas

Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)

No worries Thomas, glad I could help point you in the right direction!