More threads by getphound

Reaction score
My digital agency is looking for a dashboard that does two things very well:

1) Handles local SEO reporting including Google Analytics, rankings in search engines for keywords I select, Google Places analytics, social analytics, etc.

2) Handles review monitoring and citation monitoring, but also and most importantly, has built-in, the ability to generate reviews (i.e. BirdEye) and citations (i.e. Yext).

It should also be fully white labeled. And naturally, the price has to make sense.

What has been your experience? Thanks!

HI - Myles from BrightLocal here. I saw you post this and thought i'd reply with a clear run-down of what BrightLocal offers -

1. Search rank tracking
2. Citation monitoring & NAP audit
3. Google Analytics integration
4. Facebook & twitter analytics
5. GMB Insights Integration (launches 15th August)
6. Review monitoring & alerts
7. GMB data monitoring & alerts
8. Manual citation building
9. Data aggregator submissions
10. Local search audit/sales reports
11. Report & email white-labelling

The only thing that we don't currently offer that you mentioned is review generation. We plan to add this capability to the BrightLocal platform in Q4.

My team & I are happy to answer any specific questions you have. We provide 1 on 1 walk throughs of the platform if that is of interest.

Thanks

Thanks Myles. I filled out the contact form on your site to further discuss.

hello gentlemen and thanks for the info Myles.

Kevin from Synup here. I'd also like to include a clear rundown of what Synup offers for the forum:

-API control of listings across 50 sites in our premium network
Search rank tracking on Google maps, google, yahoo and bing

-GMB integration
-Facebook analytics integration
-Review monitoring & automated alerts
-Data aggregator submissions (extra cost)
-Local scan audit/white label sales reports
-Fully automated white label email reports
-White label dashboard that smb locations can log into

Here is a quick elevator pitch: Synup is a SAAS platform that lets agencies & brands manage all the data and information about business locations across search engines, maps, apps, review sites and local directories.

Synup does Listings: custom APIs allow us to update rich information across profiles and listings in seconds...things like NAP, categories, payment methods, photos, videos, social, etc

Synup does reviews: Monitor reviews across the web and send out automated notifications with your logos. Make internal notes, respond direct to reviews, and use our new review solicitation capability to generate higher scores, more recency and more content across the web.

Synup does analytics: Understand your SEO rank across Google Maps, Google, Yahoo and Bing. See how consumers are engaging with your profiles across the web. Measure phone calls, store visits/navigations and website visits from your managed profiles and use our real time API updating to optimize them to drive more conversion.

I wanted to follow up on this thread to see if there's a service that ONLY monitors GMB data and provides alerts. I would like to be able to be immediately alerted to change in client's GMB listing info, suspension (God forbid), etc;

No doubt, there are services as noted above, Moz Local and Yext which offer this service. But, I'm looking for a cheaper service that only offers this one feature.

I believe localseoguide had something like that at one time. I would check them out.

You are right, Joshua.

locadium

I'd purchased for 1 location, and reached out to them about multiple locations, but never heard back.

I'll email them again.

And, yes, it's VERY affordable.

:)

Thanks Josh - Locadium is solely a GMB fuck-up checker (TM). It doesn't have a dashboard for anything other than that.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom