More threads by jrobbins

Solutions
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]I have a question regarding merging 2 GMB accounts. There will be duplicates in our account (after we pull in the ones from the "other" GMB account) that we will need to delete. Can I get some help in how best to do this?[/FONT]

Google support will be able to help you merge duplicate listings. Can you tell us more about your specific situation? What do you mean when you say that you will be pulling ones from the other GMB account?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks Colan. The reality is that there are actually 2 separate GMB accounts for the same customer. We are being charged with combining them by gaining access(adding) ones account's listings into our GMB account.

[FONT=&quot]Here is the issue. There are over 300 dupes that are verified in another GMB account. The customer is charging us with adding them to our account (which would create a lot of dupes) then clean up from there...Can you help provide guidance? Do I need to request that they transfer the account ownership to us? But how will that work with our existing account???[/FONT]

Ok, in order for GMB support to merge them you need to have access to both listings, or one of the listings needs to be unverified.

Once you?ve done that, contact Google My Business and ask them to merge the 2 listings.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom