More threads by JoshuaMackens

JoshuaMackens

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Is the verification for these guys pretty much the same across the board? Postcard verification?

These postcards are much more likely to get lost of course. Does the normal 14 day window apply to kiosks as well where Google will manually verify you if the postcard doesn't make it in 14 days?

Also, if I remember correctly they make you jump through a bunch of hoops to manually verify you if the postcard doesn't come, right? Can anyone detail those hoops? Is it picture verification or what?

Anything else I should know?

Hey Joshua, pretty much. Google has said that the main thing you want to have is a phone number that a consumer can call and get customer support.

If the postcard doesn't make it you will want to contact GMB support. I'm not 100% sure what type of proof they would request to see. Would love to know how this experience goes for you. Please circle back and share.

Thanks

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom