More threads by Durandl

Solutions
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Hi there[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I help Local businesses with their online visibility through SEO. More recently I have been thinking about delving into Google AdWords so i can offer an additional service to my small business owners but was wondering what the best approach would be.

Should I use Google AdWords express or just Google AdWords? Should I set up individual accounts for each of my clients so they are somehow "portable" or should they all sit under the same master account?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As you can see my knowledge is somehow limited and any help would be welcome. If you can point me in some easy to follow tutorial directly aimed at PPC for small businesses that would be awesome.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Many thanks[/FONT]

Adwords express is garbage. You have limited control over your account, so it basically equates to burning spend. If you have super low budget clients (eg less than or equal to $200/mo) that you don't want to invest a ton of management time for, then express could be fine.

If your clients are spending real money and expect to see a real return on their investment, then the full AdWords interface is where you want to be.

Make sure you study the AW training materials and take the certification tests Google offers. That should be your first step to getting acquainted with the product before selling and managing for clients. Those tests and training resources should be able to answer most of your questions when starting out.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom