More threads by Natalie Wright

Reaction score
Hi!

There are 3 listings on Factual for a client I represent. 2 of which are old and need removing (the business renamed), 1 of which needs the website URL updating and a floor number adding.

I've submitted the add/update form several times over the last few months and nothing has changed. Does anybody have any advice on how to get the updates and removals pushed through?

I've set the client up on Moz Local today.

Thanks!

Moz local is pretty solid. My agency uses Whitespark. They are a little more affective in my opinion. It sounds like its just a matter of time.

Unfortunately, you're not going to have any luck getting your updates through with ANY service. We've found that most updates take 6 months to a year to go through, if they go through at all. I've heard the same complaints from companies that are on Factual's list of trusted data providers. Factual just doesn't seem to care about or respond to update requests whether they are through the website or the API.

Unfortunately, you're not going to have any luck getting your updates through with ANY service. We've found that most updates take 6 months to a year to go through, if they go through at all. I've heard the same complaints from companies that are on Factual's list of trusted data providers. Factual just doesn't seem to care about or respond to update requests whether they are through the website or the API.

Hey Darren,

Thanks for the info. Is this true for Moz Local as well?

As far as I know, Moz Local doesn't have any better success with this than anyone else. I'm not certain of this, though.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom