More threads by Bruce Bird

Reaction score
I have a client who provides dance tuition classes as a full time business at 5 different locations but doesn't rent or own space at any of them. They pay a venue hire charge for the duration of their lessons.

They're still in a competitive business and want to be found at all the locations where they provide the service.

I could:
Arrange for them to have a permanent sign at each venue.

Arrange an accommodation address at each venue and receive their PIN at each location to create 5 listings.

Provide 5 VOIP phone lines with local numbers.

Create 5 websites with the local venue address and carrying the VOIP number that redirects to their main business number.

But whatever I do seems to be either marginal or contrary to the guidelines.

Any suggestions?

I have a client who provides dance tuition classes as a full time business at 5 different locations but doesn't rent or own space at any of them. They pay a venue hire charge for the duration of their lessons.

They're still in a competitive business and want to be found at all the locations where they provide the service.

I could:
Arrange for them to have a permanent sign at each venue.

Arrange an accommodation address at each venue and receive their PIN at each location to create 5 listings.

Provide 5 VOIP phone lines with local numbers.

Create 5 websites with the local venue address and carrying the VOIP number that redirects to their main business number.

But whatever I do seems to be either marginal or contrary to the guidelines.

Any suggestions?
Hi Bruce,

They would need to setup the listing at their official business address and create a service area. They can't create listings for each venue they teach at as you alluded to.

You can utilize Google Posts and organic SEO to gain visibility for each location they teach at.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom