More threads by Kyrton

Kyrton

Reaction score
Has anyone seen much difference in leads generated with their existing PPC campaigns since google has broadened it's "Home Services" program?

I have heard some really great feedback from users that are using the program but haven't tried it myself. You pay per lead so that instantly makes it a bit easier to track results from.

We?re working a PPC Campaign right now in a vertical across 15 cities in the US. I can tell you google home services is cheaper in most of the markets. I could easily do a little case study on this... I?f that?s if value let me know

Thanks for the offer.

I was just curious if there was a drop in clicks on the PPC now that Home Services has come out.

Joe,
I, for one, would love to see a case study on that. Hope you'll publish one! Please, let me know if you do.

Hey Miriam, just reached out to one of my clients for permission to share. I?m sure they will be fine with it...

Anything in particular you?d like to see?

For me I?m thinking CPA & volume comparison.

That's great, Joe. Yes, I'd think cost per click/lead + volume would be the most important metrics.

Joe, that is an absolutely AWESOME blog post, and I'm going to go tweet it right now. I'll be putting it in the Moz Twitter lineup as well. What a thorough tutorial, and the real gem in there was the numbers you saw of LSA vs. Adwords - whoa!

Thanks so much for the effort you put in on this. Really an excellent writeup.

Appreciate the kind works Miriam! And the share it means a ton! We are excited to share a whole lot more on our blog this year... If there's anything you think we should add, or cover in the future let us know!

I second Miriam. Thanks Joe. Your post seems to indicate 0 churn as the CPA of $18 is the same as the cost per lead. So did this client receive 102 leads--all of which turned into customers?
Thanks again for the great post. I'll share it as well.

I second Miriam. Thanks Joe. Your post seems to indicate 0 churn as the CPA of $18 is the same as the cost per lead. So did this client receive 102 leads--all of which turned into customers?
Thanks again for the great post. I'll share it as well.

CPA here is for a call or Web form not a booked service call. The two mediums adwords & Lsa are converting into booked service calls at essentially the same rate.

thanks for the clarification Joe. We have a plumbing/HVAC client who is in LSA but the campaign has been in pause mode from the beginning since staff is too busy. At some point we'll turn it on, if for no other reason than to determine the CPA. In the meantime would you care to share conversion % of LSA leads?
Also I was told by a Google rep that leads are now by phone call only--web forms are out. We'd either take the call live or it would go to voice mail where it would show up in the dashboard under new.

After cancellations - actual service calls that get completed runs 65-75% of the charged leads from LSA.

Thanks again Joe. We might just only turn on the higher value HVAC leads under those metrics.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom