More threads by Jerem

Jerem

Reaction score
My client is working 4 days a week but her secretary can receive appointment requests every day except sunday.

She outsources secretary so technically her local business is closed but it's still possible to receive call.

Since receiving calls is very important to her business, does it make sense to add the secretary opening hours instead of her working hours ?

Thanks you by advance for your help

Hi Jarem,

What type of business is it? If it's not a service area business the hours need to reflect when somebody is physically present at the place of business.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

It's a dentist. She works only 4 days a week, I'm afraid she could loose potential patients while her secretary can receive all the calls every day excep sunday

Hi Jerem, in that case yes the listing's hours can only reflect the days/times that the office is physically open to the public.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom