More threads by pollini

Reaction score
Hi

Im trying to build a new website for my company.

I cant decide about this :

we are a company that deals with industrial cleaning and industrial waste disposal

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]We offer our services in our city, but we are also competitive in the neighboring cities ( we can reach 9-10 cities - 200km )
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I find it easy to follow the rules to appear first on google locally in my city, but what do you recommend to appear first on google in other cities? [/FONT]

First I thought about making a site for each city but it takes me too much time

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]So if I do all in one site, how I do ?

When I write content for a page I have to enter the names of other cities or have other ideas ? What about url of pages , I usually put my city name on it so how I do ?
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Having to create 200 pages of content for my city, I would like to optimize the texts before doing them.[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]thank you so much[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Hi pollini, sorry about the late reply.

It's hard because the answer to some degree is usually "it depends".

But in general you will find a wealth of information on this topic from several posts Phil Rozek has written.

Search Results for "cities" | LocalVisibilitySystem.com
(includes several posts, so just keep scrolling)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom