More threads by Garrett Sussman

Reaction score
5.jpg

Google and Facebook: Opportunities and threats for agencies and their local clients

Join Garrett Sussman and David Mihm and find out how your agency can help your local clients grow their business in the current digital landscape while also preparing them for the future.

This is a
free webinar with limited space available. Sign up today to save your spot and learn:

• EVOLUTION OF THE DIGITAL LANDSCAPE
  • WHAT HAVE AGENCIES BEEN SELLING?
  • WHAT HAVE SMBs BEEN BUYING?
  • WHERE IS THE LONG-TERM OPPORTUNITY?

The webinar will conclude with a Q&A where you can ask Garrett and David anything about Google, Facebook, Email Newsletter Marketing, and Online Review Management.

5.jpg

Oh cool! Excited to see you guys offer a webinar and with David Mihm & Garrett no less!
Sounds like a great range of topics too.

I'll help spread the word once we get a little closer to the date, but good you are announcing now since space is limited. Hope lots of our members get signed up!

Thanks, Linda! I'm excited as well. While I've done a few presentations with grade.us this is the first one that we organized along with David and his company Tidings. He's a wealth of knowledge and his slides look fantastic.

Should be great!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom