More threads by ElaineSi

Reaction score
I am trying to reclaim a YouTube Channel. The company has been around a long time and gone through several web designers, employees etc. managing GA, GMB, Search Console & YouTube. The only part I have gotten control over is Search Console. I know the last web designer and she has control over the GA account & given me lower level access to GA. But I need to get at the YouTube Channel. Any advice on how to reclaim?

I had a similar problem with a client last year. They had a problem with someone holding almost all of their Google accounts hostage. I was forced to try pretty much every support option available. YouTube support and forums were little help, telling me that nothing could be done.

What ended up working for me was getting in touch with Google AdWords support. For YouTube, they provided me with code to add to the client's website in order to prove I represented the business and a form to fill out requesting transfer of the account.

Thanks for the great direction Creativedge! Now I will try contacting Google through Adwords and report back. :)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom