More threads by Sarah FBM

Reaction score
Has anyone ever had any luck getting Localstack to update a listing (without claiming) or remove a duplicate? Anyone know of a contact for them besides the form that doesn't seem to go to anyone?

When the change from Mojopages first kicked in, if I filled out the support form, I sometimes got a reply saying they needed to get the suggestion from 3 different IPs before they'd review it, which... whatever. But they've been unresponsive for at least a year now.

Also their HVAC category seems to be gone; all of my HVAC clients are listed as holistic and alternative medicine or something like that, and I've filled out the support form for help, to no avail.

Any suggestions?

The problems with LocalStack started about 4 months ago. First the phone verification option stopped working, and then we realized the whole site had been seemingly abandoned. We used to be able to get duplicate listings removed by contacting support, but support has been unreachable for the past 3-4 months. It is possible that the site has been left on its own (similar to what happened with Yellowbot, for example, about 2-3 years ago). That is why we removed it from our most recent list of top citation sources for US businesses (it used to be among the top 50).

That sounds about right. At least now I know to skip it for the time being. Thank you!

Yeah, it's been rough for awhile now. They're not even answering their direct company emails anymore. So I think it's abandoned unfortunately.

Thank goodness for SterlingSky and this thread about LocalStack... I was going off of an incorrect citations listing that Bright Local was reporting, and LocalStack was one of the ones I was trying to get corrected because it had an old address for a client. Couldn't get it to do anything with the phone verification. I would have been wasting tons of time pursuing this citation source if I hadn't seen this thread.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom