More threads by consultant

Reaction score
I saw an article a while back listing all the directories you can hide the business address. It included Foursquare however when I went to setup a business on there I didn't see an option. There was an option (not the option saying location within a location) that says "This is a private venue" but that's if it's for sharing with a small group of people like a conference room. So I think the article technically is misleading.

I saw an article a while back listing all the directories you can hide the business address. It included Foursquare however when I went to setup a business on there I didn't see an option. There was an option (not the option saying location within a location) that says "This is a private venue" but that's if it's for sharing with a small group of people like a conference room. So I think the article technically is misleading.

You may just be able to remove the address and update without it. Try just city and state.

If that doesn't work, reply back and I'll ask our team.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom