More threads by Garrett Sussman

Reaction score
best-local-marketing-course.jpg

4 of the Best Local Marketing Courses for Professional Development

It's tough to keep up.

Local marketing is an ever-changing topic. Search engines and social networks change the rules constantly. New platforms come and go. The best local marketing courses give you the training you need to stay ahead of the pack.

That's the problem.

Which course is best? Which one will give you the education you need to compete in a noisy marketplace? The answer is counterintuitive.

It's the course that minimizes noise.

Read the rest of Andrew's post here.

He breaks down 4 great online courses as well as a bonus course and some great twitter follows.

What other courses online courses are out there that you recommend?

LSF_CTA.png

LSF_CTA.png

best-local-marketing-course.jpg

Great post and great topic Garrett and Andrew! Since I used to do training, I know how hard it is to find a good course and how many "noisy" training courses are out there that promise the world and don't deliver.

Of course, I think Joy Hawkins' The Expert's Guide to Local SEO is numero uno by far, if it's primarily Local SEO and Google My Business you want to learn.

Awe, thanks for your vote Linda :)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom