More threads by Colan Nielsen

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
GMB Testing "View previous posts on Google" Link in Bottom of Knowledge Panel

Just noticed that Google is testing out a "View previous posts on Google" at the bottom of the local knowledge panel when a listing has no live Google Posts.

Anyone else seeing this?

gmb posts previous.jpg

gmb posts previous.jpg

Re: GMB Testiing "View previous posts on Google" Link in Bottom of Knowledge Panel

Only spot checked a few, but not seeing it for the ones I checked.

Re: GMB Testiing "View previous posts on Google" Link in Bottom of Knowledge Panel

It's a different experience on mobile, when you select 'more about' you see the older post at the bottom of the business listing when you click through.

more-info.jpg

This one dates back to February....note it appears under "Overview" and not "Posts"

old-post.jpg

more-info.jpg

old-post.jpg

Last edited:

I've been seeing that for my clients. Question. How does Google decide when it's a previous and not current post? I just put one up, and Google has it as previous.

Re: GMB Testing "View previous posts on Google" Link in Bottom of Knowledge Panel

Theoretically it should change to a "previous" post after seven days. Or longer if it's an "event" post.

Did you create a post and it went to previous instantly?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom