More threads by MeganR

MeganR

Reaction score
Hi All,

My client keeps having their ads disapproved for "destination not working," but the destination is working fine.

Their ads have come to a screeching halt and they're getting no leads.

I have only been able to identify 1 way for contacting G support -- email/form submission.

Does anyone know if they have a support phone number?

I just have a hard time imagining that they wouldn't have a number.

I'd appreciate any tips/advice.

Thanks!

[MENTION=7421]MeganR[/MENTION]

Have you tried @GoogleAds on Twitter? That might be fastest - at least they were very fast on Twitter for a different kind of problem I had.

But I also found this:

Contact Local Services support - Google Ads Help

Google Ads Help

Contact Local Services support

To reach the Local Services support team, call the support number for your country.

CountryContact Number
Canada 1-866-246-6453
Monday - Friday, 9 a.m.–8 p.m. EST
United States 1-866-246-6453
United Kingdom +44 (0800) 169-0409
Monday - Friday, 9 a.m.–6 p.m. GMT
Ireland 1-800-812-558

Since you pay for ads, the phone support is much better with AdWords. It's easier to get problems escalated and resolved than it is with other products.

@MeganR

Have you tried @GoogleAds on Twitter? That might be fastest - at least they were very fast on Twitter for a different kind of problem I had.

But I also found this:

Contact Local Services support - Google Ads Help

Google Ads Help

Contact Local Services support

To reach the Local Services support team, call the support number for your country.

CountryContact Number
Canada 1-866-246-6453
United States 1-866-246-6453
United Kingdom +44 (0800) 169-0409
Ireland 1-800-812-558

Just an FYI guys, all calls are now seemingly handled by Tier 1 support located elsewhere. Almost all our calls went to India for accounts that didn't have a rep.

It was never a good support experience as you're made to go on a wild goose chase, and answers are incorrect.

So proceed with caution :)

Yes, many calls go overseas if you aren't spending enough to have a dedicated account manager.

I guess it depends what issues you were having with the account / how familiar you are with AdWords. I've never found their product knowledge any less than some of the reps in the US, and in fact some of the US reps were worse than their overseas counterparts. Some overseas reps also had perfectly fine English, so simple problems got fixed pretty easily.

It all depends what kind of issues you're having and what sort of review process needs to take place. I'd rather not lump all of them into the category of overseas = poor service, because that's not the case.

What were some of the issues that you had the most problems with?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom