More threads by bczubiak

Reaction score
As part of our monthly audit, we take the clients phone number and pop it into Google maps search and make sure their listing comes up.

I usually just copy and past my client's phone number into Google Maps and their listing comes up. For this client, their listing doesn't come up.

Phone number is correct in GMB and is correct when you Google Search Advanced Dental Care of Austin TX. Here is the phone number 512-331-1477. This technique works great for all my clients except this one. Any ideas?

As part of our monthly audit, we take the clients phone number and pop it into Google maps search and make sure their listing comes up.

I usually just copy and past my client's phone number into Google Maps and their listing comes up. For this client, their listing doesn't come up.

Phone number is correct in GMB and is correct when you Google Search Advanced Dental Care of Austin TX. Here is the phone number 512-331-1477. This technique works great for all my clients except this one. Any ideas?
I just searched and saw 562 results for that number

Phone number searches almost never return results for me. I would suggest you do a brand search instead in the Local Finder.

From my experience, searching Google Maps by phone will not work for newer GMB listings.

It takes time for the search by phone to start working and may also be determined by how much data Google has gathered on that particular business.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom