More threads by Garrett Sussman

Reaction score
SMS-templates-review-request.jpg

40 Situational SMS Templates For Requesting Reviews

SMS templates are a unique way to request online reviews.

As you scale your business, it's not always easy for you to reach out one to one via text. You want customers to talk to you.

But still, you want to try to use modern forms of communication allowing your customers to share their feedback, write a positive review and promote your business. If you're smart you want customers to share their anger, frustration and criticism with you as well.

How do you get them to do it?

With SMS messages. These messages are ubiquitous.

In this post, Andrew provides 40 templates for various ways to generate reviews and feedback from happy and unhappy customers alike.

The key with these templates is to use a review funnel and segment the happy customers by guiding them to a third party review site. Guide the unhappy customers to providing you feedback privately so you can recover their experience. That's just good business with the goal of making sure there aren't any customers with unresolved issues who may not have spoken up (unless prompted by these texts.)

Read the entire post here.

LSF_CTA.png

LSF_CTA.png

SMS-templates-review-request.jpg

Hey Garrett,

I'm a new user of Grade.us. Is there a way to create multiple funnels. For example, one of my clients is a pediatric dentist and braces.

We want to send a funnel for those who got their braces off and then a more general funnel for everyone else.

Is there anyway to do this?

Jason Khoo

Hey Jason,

Welcome to the platform! So the best solution for two separate funnels would be to use two seats. Right now, you can only set up one email drip campaign per seat on your account.

Multiple email campaigns has definitely been discussed though and it's one of those features that I could see a real benefit, although it's not currently on the roadmap. I'll send the feature request over to our dev team.

One other alternative would be to use a different mail service provider (if you're already using one for the client or if the client has one, and to include the review funnel link in that campaign. That'd be my best work around suggestion if you didn't want to use two seats on one client.

Hope that helps!

Garrett

These are great Garrett. Adding to my list of things to try out.

One other alternative would be to use a different mail service provider (if you're already using one for the client or if the client has one, and to include the review funnel link in that campaign. That'd be my best work around suggestion if you didn't want to use two seats on one client.

Huh, that's a good idea. This client's old system was use to quick fire instead of uploading csv's so maybe there is a way we can zapier it that when they input a contact, it will auto send an email out through the mail system.

Does grade.us have a zapier integration?

(For now I don't think it's a make or break in having one seat for the template, but whenever your migrating stuff, as i'm sure you know, clients often want better but much the same as the past. But like I said, don't think the two templates will cause any issues).

Hey Jason,

We do have a Zapier integration in beta! I'll have Afshaun from grade.us support reach out with access for you to try it out.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom