More threads by adammaxum

Reaction score
Is there anything out there that makes it easier to claim/update doctor and clinic profiles on websites like healthgrades, vitals, ratemds, etc.

All I know about is doctor.com and they are too expensive and run you into a contract I think at $300?

You could always use Yext 🙂

Yext doesn't provide access to a lot of the bigger healthcare directories, like ratemds & healthgrades and others.

Yext Listings | A Network of Powerful Listings - Yext

We looked at adding a healthcare option for listing but honestly, the price would be very high with all the manual work and obstacles. I forget which directory it is but one of them requires you to upload your driver's license. It's things like that which makes it difficult.

If you want to update on all the health websites, it's going to be a manual process. Sucks but it's true.

Yeah, that's what I saw too. Figured I'd ask. Thanks for confirming it's always going to suck. haha

Yeah, that's what I saw too. Figured I'd ask. Thanks for confirming it's always going to suck. haha

Yeah buddy, sorry. Wish I had better news haha.

I don't know why Ratemds and Healthgrades haven't jumped on the API train for business listing providers but it would be helpful if they did.

RateMDs is mostly a ghost ship (I've seen people get fake reviews approved on the homepage), and HealthGrades is on everyone's list, so they want the providers to login so their have their emails and can use for marketing/strategic point of control.

Yeah buddy, sorry. Wish I had better news haha.

I don't know why Ratemds and Healthgrades haven't jumped on the API train for business listing providers but it would be helpful if they did.

Oh by the way Josh, we'll take a spreadsheet of all your clients and load them for you. We also take updates from data partners Yext, Doctor.com, and SIM Partners (owned by Reputation.com).

We have an API too.
ReDoc documentation

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom