More threads by HoosierBuff

Reaction score
I get this feeling all the time. . . if it's a good call, they tell me to hang on the line. If it is not a good call "is there anything else I can help you with"? And then nothing.

I think they depend on good reviews in some way. They get more helpful when I drop a hint that I might not leave a good one, and I think they may have to send you to it if you ask. I'm not 100% sure though...

Hey [MENTION=2197]HoosierBuff[/MENTION] can you record the call next time and private message it to me? I'll send it to Google if they are doing this because I don't believe they're supposed to be.

I will do (if I remember, I'm hoping not to have to call for a while). My last call really got me agitated (why would they, suddenly, after 3 years, decide that a hospital and a clinic were a duplicate, and then filter out the hospital?. . . it's a HOSPITAL, you can't just filter it out.)

Hey [MENTION=2197]HoosierBuff[/MENTION] can you record the call next time and private message it to me? I'll send it to Google if they are doing this because I don't believe they're supposed to be.

They most definitely game their reviews. Whenever I call, they push me for a review if it was easily solved, but if it is a difficult case they routinely disconnect me before I would get to the review.

The support was so much better back when they used that group out of Tempe, AZ.

@Micahel S. Doran

Definitely send me the recording as well if you have the opportunity to record a future call. I don't think this should be happening and Google would wanna know about it.

Funny you mention that. I'm not the only one. I find the same thing too.

They also speak very fast with the accent I can't understand what they are saying.

I have to ask them to slow down.

I don't know if they are paid by how many people they help. Many times they don't seem to listen to what I'm saying and jump to conclusions and finish my sentences. Then we have to slow down and go back.

A simple thing like bulk verify. It seems many of them are not even aware of this. I have had to teach them that it exists. I don't know if I have ever called where they don't put me on hold several times while they do their research.

@Micahel S. Doran

Definitely send me the recording as well if you have the opportunity to record a future call. I don't think this should be happening and Google would wanna know about it.

I just got off of a call with Google Ads support. The problem had to do with billing and my client needs to add a new card before they will restart the ads, even though they have a 0 balance. At the end the representative asked me to hold for a short survey and then I was disconnected. This regularly happens when the end result is less than me being happy. They only put me through to the survey if they are confident it will be a good review.

I have had the same thing happen on numerous occasions. When the call is successful/resolved, I'm sent to leave a review. But if there are other steps required or I am not satisfied with the call, no review option.

happened to me yesterday and it was the 2nd time. I HATE dealing with overseas - they unfortunately do not have the ear/familiarity with names. Both times recently I had to let the supervisor know how the call was and then they passed me to a short survey - and I got disconnected. I would have advised that I was unhappy in both instances! I have dealt with fabulous reps in the past... unfortunately not recently.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom