More threads by sarkarn

sarkarn

LocalU Member
Reaction score
Voice search is a wild cloud that is looming over SEO. Businesses need to be ready for the Voice search revolution.

One of the most important factors to consider when prepping for voice platforms is the consistency of information and overall visibility online. With that in mind, the Synup Team has built the Voice Readiness Test.

The tool should help businesses asses how their data is picked up by Alexa and Google Assistant. Each business location that takes the test gets a detailed report and a Voice readiness score. This is to help with insights for the user.

You folks could try it out and let me know if you have any suggestions and/or feedback.

I just tried it with a couple of my websites. It is interesting but one major issue with it is that it doesn't work with SABs.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom