More threads by Nick.SEOSpark

Reaction score
'Fraid I don't know any "awesome" Phil Rozeks, but thanks a lot for the kind words on the post, Nick!

It was fun to write, but as I say in the post, this is only the beginning: the idea is it's evergreen, so I am completely open to suggestions for additions of any kind

You're definitely awesome Phil! - Nice one mate :D

Yeah, I completely agree on constantly refining the process - I'm creating my own UK Google Review handouts and when I do, I'd like to throw them into the mix.

It's great to have your post bringing together lots of different "facts" about the review process all into one place! Thanks again! :D

I really look forward to seeing that UK reviews handout, as soon as Q finishes developing it in his laboratory :)

Awesome Phil and thanks SO much Nick for starting the thread since I can't keep up with everything right now.

Great job NEW TOP CONTRIBUTOR! (Didn't forget, still trying to work on the announcement.)

Holy Smokes! When I grow up I want to be just like Phil! Great information....and a LOT of information in an easy to read format! We think you are awesome!

Holy Smokes! When I grow up I want to be just like Phil! Great information....and a LOT of information in an easy to read format! We think you are awesome!

You guys aren't half bad, either.

But nobody should want to be like me :)

I really look forward to seeing that UK reviews handout, as soon as Q finishes developing it in his laboratory :)

Hey Phil - Yeah, i've got Q working on it at the moment, but he's also a bit tied down with upgraded the Jetpack, as well as adding in a new laser cutting feature on my Rolex "bond" watch. I'll need that for a mission I have coming up. :cool:

'Fraid I don't know any "awesome" Phil Rozeks, but thanks a lot for the kind words on the post, Nick!

I think Nick meant... Phil "The Great" Rozek.

Judging from the huge upswing in new posts in the support forum today stating "Google Deleted All My Reviews", it looks like a resource that will be high in demand.

Great Job!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom