More threads by Don Berthiaume

Reaction score
Okay... with all the different time zones that, collectively, we are in, when is it that YOU see Google making changes? Is it during the day? At night or during the wee hours of the morning?

As for me, I'm on the East coast and have for a while was only seeing changes occur when checking in the morning. But lately, I've tried to be more diligent on checking things I want to really watch out for at various times during the day and have notice changes occur during the day.

Have you found any pattern?

When do you find Google makes her changes?

LOL David will get a kick out of that. :p Surprised he hasn?t already stopped by to make a crack asking if I'm rubbing off on you? :p Blumenthal kids me about calling her a she too.

I haven't really noticed a pattern with changes, but I don't really check that methodically.

I have noticed though that lots of major updates seem to happen on Fridays. Which always seems odd because as buggy as updates tend to be, seems to me you'd want to do them during week when engineers are on.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom