Hi all,

Welcome to the brand new Local Search Forum. So excited that you joined us and hope you'll take time to start a new thread and introduce yourself.

Anyone that joins the forum likely knows me already so I won't bore you with much info about me.

Internet marketing for over 11 years. Have been specializing in Google Places for over 2 years. Am a Google Places Top Contributor and a contributor to David Mihm's Local Search Ranking Factors.

Currently most of my time is spent teaching other marketing consultants, SEOS and agencies Advanced Google Places Optimization and Local SEO strategies and best practices.

My right hand man here at the forum is David Baxter a full-time practicing Psychologist and techy-geek-on-the-side, who has been my trusty Forum Administrator at my other forum for 3 1/2 years now. I'll let him tell you more about himself in his own welcome thread.

PLEASE START A NEW THREAD and tell us all about yourself and your business. But please note you cannot link to your own site in your post, but can do so in your signature. The exception being if you ask for help in the help forum, you can link to your Place page/Google+ Local page.