More threads by Andrew Sawyer

Thanks for catching Andrew!

Here are a couple Apple iPhone screenshots of the app.

mzl.zwfailsq.320x480-75.jpg

Businesses need the help of you guys to rank in the #1 or #2 spot!

mzl.chulanfa.320x480-75.jpg

mzl.chulanfa.320x480-75.jpg

mzl.zwfailsq.320x480-75.jpg

Unless I'm missing something, this ain't new. I've had the G+L app for months.

Thanks Phil. I wondered about that too because I thought I saw Mike post about it quite awhile back. But I searched his blog and could not find it and the date on iTunes says 4/10 so then thought it may indeed be new.

Thanks for that other link. Off to check it out now!

Thanks Phil. I wondered about that too because I thought I saw Mike post about it quite awhile back. But I searched his blog and could not find it and the date on iTunes says 4/10 so then thought it may indeed be new.

It just says "updated" on 4/10 :)

---------- Post Merged at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:12 AM ----------

P.S. Not sure I've ever seen this many people here on one thread at a time!

attach3.jpg

P.S. Not sure I've ever seen this many people here on one thread at a time!

attach3.jpg

Ya I just tweeted 2 threads that are in that G+ IMPORTANT section of the forum, so that's why. This thread and the image size thread. But then looked and realized those 2 and a couple others should not be in that section anyway, because it's only for important updates or guideline changes. I'll move them after the Twitter traffic dies down on them.

Looks like iTunes took the app down or something. That link at SEland is an affiliate link and it just redirects me to the home page, not that new app page.

That does seem to be the case: the Places app wasn't in the store when I looked for it.

Ahhh, in that case I'll change title of this post and make an edit in your original post to reflect that.
Thanks Andrew.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom