More threads by burton4550

Reaction score
So I finally got my clients site for his main keyword to page 1 after a few alterations and verifying his Google Local page. All within 72 hours of updating the title and verifying his local page. Shows how important that stuff is. My question is, for local sites how do you rank for multiple keywords for all his services he does, do you create pages for each service? Does it have to do with how you set up the citation sites and the optimization on the Google Local page? Would appreciate any opinions or tips on this.Thanks,Brad

Hi Brad,

For organic rankings, I would set up unique pages for each service that you offer. Optimize them well, include NAP info in the footer of each page.

Ranking locally for multiple keywords is best accomplished by a combination of selecting the proper categories in your Google Places account as well as selecting these categories on all of the 3rd party sites that you submit your business to.

Hi Brad,

For organic rankings, I would set up unique pages for each service that you offer. Optimize them well, include NAP info in the footer of each page.

Ranking locally for multiple keywords is best accomplished by a combination of selecting the proper categories in your Google Places account as well as selecting these categories on all of the 3rd party sites that you submit your business to.

Awesome! Thanks Colan, that's exactly what I was looking for.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom