More threads by sharack

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have verified a listing. it was "pending" and now it's "active"

How long does it take for the listing to go live on maps?

thank

Re: how long does the listing take to go live?

Hi Sharack,

It usually takes 1 to 2 weeks to be live and searchable by name and phone number in Google Maps.

Another 2 to 3 weeks to show up for keyword searches. There is no guarantee that it will show for keyword searches though. And it's not as easy to check where the listing is now, if it's not on the first page, ever since the SERP's changed. :(

Often even though it says 'pending' it's still live on maps.

Typical time frame varies based on backend data pipeline - but typically listing goes live within 1 week after PIN. However the link to view listing from the dashboard may not work for up to a month, so if you click view my listing it may not work because the link has not synced yet, even though the listing is live.

So search on maps for phone in this format (555) 222-3333 to see if it's live.

(Sorry Colan, didn't see your post - we cross posted. Great minds think alike!)

thanks Colan and Linda.. much appreciated

Yes Linda I clicked on the link from the dashboard and it returns "blank" ... I will try searching using phone number and see how it goes

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom