More threads by Nick.SEOSpark

Reaction score
Hey All,

I'd really like to open up this topic to ideas.

Essentially, I want to get ideas on sources/link building tactics aimed at the inner pages, often city landing pages.

We've recently been discussing ranking in other cities, and this is very much part of that (on the organic side).

Has anyone got any specific tactics that they use to get those "deep links" within the site. Just off the top of my head, I will say:

- Guest Blogging
- Press Releases
- Social Shares (by the way, I just want to recommend these great "no-nonsense posts" from Travis on Social Media!)

------Has anyone got any easier "quick win" methods? Doing Guest Blogging and Press Releases take a little bit of effort.

Great topic, Nick. I'd say it depends largely on whether the "city page" represents a physical location, or whether it just represents one town (potentially of many) you serve as a service-area business. There's a lot of potential for the former and IMHO not much potential for the latter, beyond the good ideas you already mentioned.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom