More threads by Jason

Jason

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have noticed that Google has certain specs it likes to use to pick which photos to show, especially the one in the top left hand corner. Does anyone know the photo sizes they prefer?

Thanks,

Jason

Thanks Colon.

There is a lot of info over there and I think most of it applies to Google + Social Network.

The best I could find out of that is "Each photo must be bigger than 256 x 256 pixels, but under 1024 x 1024 pixels." I'm just trying to figure out the exact dimesions so they show perfectly for the Logo, (top corner) and the 5 regular 5 images.

I cant seem to find the exact dimensions anywhere.

I think we are all in the same wild goose chase, I haven't been able to find the exact sizes either. Now for any of the others, G+, Facebook, YouTuve, etc. this site has some good template sizes: Marketer’s Delight: Social Networks Cheat Sheet | Template Monster Blog

Thanks Colon.

There is a lot of info over there and I think most of it applies to Google + Social Network.

The best I could find out of that is "Each photo must be bigger than 256 x 256 pixels, but under 1024 x 1024 pixels." I'm just trying to figure out the exact dimesions so they show perfectly for the Logo, (top corner) and the 5 regular 5 images.

I cant seem to find the exact dimensions anywhere.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom