More threads by cliclocal

Reaction score
My client has 5 legitimate business locations. Not sure if creating 5 google+ business pages under on google+ profile would be adequate. Will this have a negative impact?

It's fine - in fact, better - to have all the Google listings in the same account.

You know I just re-read this post because someone else posted here and I thought it was unrelated.

I think Phil and I both assumed you were talking G+ local pages. (IE Place pages.)

But in re-reading you are talking about G+ BIZ pages because you mention "under one profile".

So it's a little late to reply to this and you've likely already done whatever but multi-location businesses are still not supported to merge with G+ and I'm not sure if you should create 5 G+ page under same profile.

Plus for anyone reading just now, we are in middle of update where Google is auto+upgrading all Place pages to G+ and they recommend not merging right now and just wait for the auto-upgrade.

You know I just re-read this post because someone else posted here and I thought it was unrelated.
I believe that was my post? Was it put elsewhere or deleted Linda?

I thought it was related to be truthful - but never mind.

Oops so sorry Ian, thought you would see where it was moved.
Sorry, should have linked to it after I moved it. Here it is...

http://localsearchforum.catalystema...ple-google-business-pages-local-national.html

Yes related in a way, but unique in that it's also talking about global, which brings up other sets of issues.

So I wanted to give you a new thread with a subject that spelled out more specifically what the thread was about, in case others had info that would be helpful, instead of just being buried in someone else's older thread which has a fairly generic title.

My client has 5 legitimate business locations. Not sure if creating 5 google+ business pages under on google+ profile would be adequate. Will this have a negative impact?

Surely, the desired position is in fact to have all 5 locations have their own Google+ page under the same account. No?
What did you do in the end? Have you set up a separate brand/company page for the company?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom