More threads by Sean Baker

Reaction score
I have a chiropractor that I can't move.
Google+ local is #41, organic is #1 all across the board.

Today I found out they had a second business listed on the same address from years ago, totally unrelated to their keywords. That business isn't live anymore so we removed all references.

Will see what happens, if that doesn't do the trick I don't know what to do lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since it's unrelated to the thread about multiple different web sites, I'm moving this to the help section.

Sean, that sounds like a different problem and I don't think the other listing is the problem and don't think what you mentioned you did will clear it up.

I do consulting, helping consultants with issues like this all the time and can usually find the problem. If you care to share the link I'll see if I can track down the problem when I get time.

Sorry about that Linda ;)
Thanks for the move!

Would love to talk to you about this one when you have time!

Would love to talk to you about this one when you have time!

Well I can help here at N/C. :)

Talking =s consult I have to charge for/get history, etc. And requires getting into my sched which is super tight right now, hence the offer to help for free here.

Talking also means I have to talk. And can't now. :mad: Complete Laryngitis and super sick, therefore also really backed up on existing client consults.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom