This section includes all the BEST & LATEST breaking industry news from a variety of channels.

UPDATE 7/23/13: - The Local News Forum now features news from the leading Local Search Blogs, like Mike Blumenthal's and Phil's Local Visibility System... I created a bot that will import their feeds, so you can catch all the latest news all in one place - right here. (I'll be adding a few more feeds soon.)

And some of the news comes from my Google+ Local News channel at Scoop.it.

However I can't catch everything all the time, so if you find a helpful post or an important industry news story or blog post, please feel free to start a new thread and share it. (Note sharing posts from your own blog is prohibited. So if it's a hot story, please PM me and I'll post it for you.)

I also plan to start adding links to important posts from the Google and Your Business forum as I find them. But if you see something good feel free to add it as well.

Also we REALLY VALUE YOUR OPINION on the hot topics as they happen, so feel free to comment on any of the topics I post in this section as well!