More threads by prota

prota

Reaction score
I was wondering if it justs me, but I can't seem to locate where to put the business url, in the new Places dashboard. I do not see a field for it. I know in the old dashboard you could, but I can't seem to find it. Any help would be great thanks.

Here you go:

1. Log into plus.google.com

2. Hover over the dropdown in the upper-left (labeled ?Home?)

3. ?Switch? to the page you want to edit

4. Click on the ?About? tab

5. Click ?Edit business information?

6. Click on the pencil in the ?Contact info? section to specify your website URL

If those steps don?t work, the page hasn?t been set up correctly. Or it's one of Google's characteristic bugs.

prota, I think Phil was explaining G+ settings not the new dashboard, so getting there is different than Phil's G+ instructions but step 6 is the same. Click on the pencil in the “Contact info” section. On the home edit screen it only shows phone # there, but after you hit the pencil it opens up and gives you options for URL and email address.

No worries Phil, I do stuff like that all the time. :)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom