More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Nyagoslav Zhekov, one of our Local Search Forum members, did a good post that I thought might help some of our users that build citations for overseas clients.

Local Citation Sources for Australia, Germany, and New Zealand

Here comes the time to complete a promise I gave a while ago. In the article ?Local Citation Building Study Part 4: Local Business Directories Around the World (Canada and the UK)? from June 19 this year I claimed that I was going to be delivering a two-part piece related to the most important business directories and citation sources in Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, Germany, and New Zealand. The first part covered Canada and the UK, and the time finally came for the second part. Without any further blabbering, here are the top citation sources for Australia, Germany, and New Zealand:

See the lists here

Thanks Nyag!

I so applaud Nyagoslav's series of articles on this. He is a man of the world, when it comes to Local SEO and I do get questions about citation sources for all kinds of countries. I know I'll be linking to these in future.

Thanks for sharing this, Linda, and thanks for the kind words, Miriam!

In this article particularly, there is a "bonus" section with a few most important citation sources for a few other countries besides the ones that are suggested in the title. These include South Africa, Ireland, Spain, and The Netherlands.

Additionally, in the epilogue of the article I outlined a few websites that are available in tens of countries around the world, so it is very possible that from whichever country you are or you have clients from, at least 1 or 2 of these would be there and would provide you with a nice citation :)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom