More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Small Business Trends posted a great interview with Mike Blumenthal today. It's fairly basic but great for business owners or newer consultants that still have some branding confusion or want a clearer picture about some of the recent Google changes.

"Professor Maps" always has such a clear way of laying it out and this is well worth your time to read.

I love the intro about Mike and hope everyone appreciates his dedication to the industry as much as I do - so I'll only share that part, then you need to click over to read the actual interview.

Google Local Plus ?101″ Primer With Local Search Expert Mike Blumenthal

Ever since Google introduced Google Maps, Mike Blumenthal was there to study its impact on small business. He is one of the world?s top experts on Google Local Plus (Places), a blogger at ?Understanding Google Maps and Local Search, founder at LocalU and an all around good guy.

Remarkable for the fact that he spent thousands of hours helping small business owners with their listings on Google?s Places for Business. If local search was hockey, he would be Wayne Gretzky. We are grateful that he found the time to answer some questions for us.

Head over to read the rest...

What do you think?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom