More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
One of our valued members, Nick Rink, just did a great piece on the top Local UK citation sources I wanted to share with you guys.

Top UK Citation Sources for local businesses | Smart Local

Local citations are highly important if you want your business to rank in Google?s local search results. There have been some great local citation lists put together with this one and this one immediately springing to mind. With this list I?ve looked to try and segment the citation sites into 3 main sections. The first few are data providers that you absolutely need, followed by social networks where you can build citations and finally an A-Z list of the top 30. So without further ado, here are the top UK citation sources that every local business should check and

1). Make sure they are listed
2). Ensure their data is accurate

Great info. Thanks for sharing with us Nick!

Awesome Nick! Thanks a lot for sharing. Great resource.

I'm looking forward to seeing David Mihm's latest UK Local Search Ecosystem that I've been hearing about.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom