• Yes- The Whole Shebang

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chris Ratchford

Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm about to pull the trigger on registering for the Local University @ SMX East in NYC in October. Curious to know- is anyone here planning to attend?

I'm debating if I should only do the one day workshop only or if I should sign up for an extra day.

As much as I'd like to go for the entire meeting, it's not in the budget. So I'm either going for the workshop only or workshop + Day 1.

WhooHoo Chris. Our 1st poll! Love it! I have not even seen a poll in this new forum theme til now. :p

I voted no cuz I'm too busy to leave my desk and don't do shows any more. But for those that do shows this should be a good one since you can hit up LocalU at the same time.

Hope you go and if you do, enjoy the show for me, then come back here and tell us all you learn! ;)

The speaker line-up looks amazing enough that I'm tempted to go now!

Just got an email that the early bird registration ends on 7/28.

$895 for the workshop is steep... and I'm also planning to go for the day one meetings.

$375/night for hotel. Ouch- NYC is too expensive.

I hope this meeting will be beneficial. I'm also going to meet others in the local search community.

Sometimes there are coupons you can find online that gives you a discount. If anyone finds any let me know.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom