More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
For those of you that wan to "Go Bing" for your clients, here is a good step-by-step tutorial for the new Bing Places dashboard.

Getting Started With Bing Places: A Step-by-Step Guide - Search Engine Watch (#SEW)

Local SEO and local online marketing is an excellent way to help local consumers connect with your business. Those who are local are more apt to go with your services because it is more convenient and easily accessible, and therefore local businesses are often trusted. This makes listing your business in Yelp, Yahoo Local, and Google+ Local very important, but don't forget Bing's initiative ? Bing Places.

The world's third largest search engine (after just Google and YouTube) changed Bing Business Portal to Bing Places for Business in April 2013, but the general idea remains the same. Bing Places for Business is a place to connect your company with local consumers in a quick and easy way by simply listing your business with the search engine.

How to Submit Your Site to Bing Places

Below are step-by-step instructions to setup your business with Bing Places:

Head over to Search Engine Watch to read the steps.

Who's tried it? How do you like Bing Places?

I like the new Bing Places for Business much better than the old Bing Business Portal. I find it funny that they are basically duplicating the Google product in many ways. I like the Bing categories much better now.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom