GradeUs banner  below header new
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    25
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Mulitple address's, One Business?

    So I've come across another confusing situation with Google + Local business listings.

    One of my clients just opened up another store at a different address and city. Is there a way to add this to his existing business page, or do I need to make another page for the other location separately?

  2. Local Marketing Summit banner in thread
  3. #2
    Member Since
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,721
    Thanks (Received)
    32
    Likes (Received)
    48

    Re: Mulitple address's, One Business?

    You will have to create a separate G+ Local page for the new storefront.
    Colan Nielsen l GMB Top Contributor
    Vice President, Local Search at Sterling Sky
    Connect on Google + and Twitter

  4. #3
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    25
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: Mulitple address's, One Business?

    Quote Originally Posted by Colan Nielsen View Post
    You will have to create a separate G+ Local page for the new storefront.
    Bummer, I was hoping to avoid that

    Thank you Colan, appreciate the help as always.

  5. #4
    Member Since
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,721
    Thanks (Received)
    32
    Likes (Received)
    48

    Re: Mulitple address's, One Business?

    Look at the bright side. You now have two separate listings that can rank in their respective cities and they can highlight the unique products that each location has to offer.
    Colan Nielsen l GMB Top Contributor
    Vice President, Local Search at Sterling Sky
    Connect on Google + and Twitter

  6. #5
    Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    15,622
    Thanks (Received)
    152
    Likes (Received)
    163

    Re: Mulitple address's, One Business?

    Quote Originally Posted by burton4550 View Post
    Bummer, I was hoping to avoid that

    Thank you Colan, appreciate the help as always.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colan Nielsen View Post
    Look at the bright side. You now have two separate listings that can rank in their respective cities and they can highlight the unique products that each location has to offer.
    Why would you want to avoid. Colan is right to rank in either city you need an individual page. Is it the extra time/work? I would think you would be charging extra for additional pages, right?
    Linda Buquet .:. Forum Founder, Google Local Specialist

    If you benefit from advice here... Please pay the community back by sharing on social OR helping someone else at the forum. Thank you!

    Don't Miss Important News & Tips! Subscribe to Daily Email Digest Here

    Note: Due to mulitple RSI injuries, pardon short replies. Typos? Blame it on "Dragon".

  7. #6
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    25
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: Mulitple address's, One Business?

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Buquet View Post
    Why would you want to avoid. Colan is right to rank in either city you need an individual page. Is it the extra time/work? I would think you would be charging extra for additional pages, right?
    Normally I would, however this particular client happens to be a good friend. So I told him I'd do it no charge. Whoops

    Not like the pages are very hard to set up anyways though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Local Marketing Summit banner above footer new