More threads by QuentinCasperson

Reaction score
When considering primary, secondary data sources and how they interact with all the other places we want to be, including Google, I have a question.

What are your recipes, checklists, as far as where to go first when setting up a new business or working on an existing business?

I know every business is different, but I also think it makes sense to have a simple list for all businesses. Something like: go to primary data providers first, then yelp, google, etc., performing x steps at each.

Reference concerning data providers: https://getlisted.org/static/resources/local-search-data-providers.html

Hi lbagley and welcome,

That's a great idea and we have bits and pieces and best practices all over the place here at the forum. But I don't know of a complete list all in one place anywhere.

Seems like maybe Phil Rosek did one at one point. I'm pressed for time and have a publishing deadline for some things that need to get in the newsletter today.

Hopefully others will chime in and share any lists they know of or can find here.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom