More threads by Weve Got Your Customers

Reaction score
Tomorrow marks 1 year since THE Local Search Forum went Live. I can't believe how fast it's gone by!! :eek:

Wanted to congratulate you on providing one of the BEST Resources available for all of us.

Your passion for Local Search and Helping Others is unmatched and much appreciated!

So take the day off, or better yet, do something you love doing (which means you'll probably be here in the forums tomorrow) :D

Oh Scott, you literally brought tears to my eyes. That was so sweet I can't even believe it. Your kind words are so much appreciated!

I think the 18th was pre-launch, so next Tues the 23rd is what I'm calling our Bday cuz that was official launch day I believe.

And I have a little surprise that day too. I planned to do something big, a contest or something but I'm so swamped I just can't pull everything off. So just one little surprise. :)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom