More threads by Mike Pedersen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the thing!

Neither listing has his actual business name, so I'm wondering if I need to delete both and start over?

He has no ranking and no reviews, so nothing lost anyways.

And if so, do I create the new one first, then delete the other 2. Or, the other way around?

Thanks,
Mike

So does that mean that they are both showing his name as the business name?

Either way, you shouldn't delete the original page since there surely are citations supporting it.

Are you going to be optimizing for the business name or his name?

Here's the thing!

Neither listing has his actual business name, so I'm wondering if I need to delete both and start over?

He has no ranking and no reviews, so nothing lost anyways.

And if so, do I create the new one first, then delete the other 2. Or, the other way around?

Thanks,
Mike

Hey Mike,

Check Linda's latest posts on this thread. She is much more plugged in than I am and I can only tell you what has been successful in our experiences.

So does that mean that they are both showing his name as the business name?

Yes Stefano is right to ask.

Mike saying "Neither listing has his actual business name" does not tell us much.

You could mean wrong name totally, fake name, slightly different formatted name or Dr name in several different formats.

Again the solution could be diff depending on what's up.

This started as a general question in the general forum.

Turned into a highly complicated issue with one specific client, so moved to help forum.

PLEASE NOTE THE RULES FOR THE HELP FORUM.

We just had a meeting and are going to start enforcing those rules.

It wastes too much of the staff's time, member's time and my time, playing guessing games and possibly writing long detailed answers when we are working blind. (Just look at the contributions and time investment from everyone above and we still have no way of know what's really going on with the listings so all the above could have either been a waste of time or confused Mike or sent him down the wrong path!!!)

Each case is highly unique and the solution varies so we can no longer just shoot in the dark.

Closing this thread so no more time is wasted, since we don't have the facts needed to help any further.

(Mike if you care to share the info requested, PM me and I'll re-open thread so you can post the required link and details so we can give you answer that relate to this specific situation.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom