More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
OK so I will readily admit my G+ Business pages have the worst case of "cobbler's shoes" I've ever seen. They are terrible and I know it! And sadly, don't have time to deal with them. I could make a list a mile long of things that are wrong, but most of all the images suck!

But now that I have my shiny new Map Marker Puzzle logo done... I will give my G+ pages a refresh - someday - after I clear my 108 item to-do list. :p

So anyway, the article below has nothing to do with Local per se, but offers some GREAT analysis of three Google+ pages that "should" be good but are missing the mark.

If you work on building client G+ pages OR like me, realize your own page could use some work, read on for great examples and a few tips.

3 Examples Of B2B Social Media Using Google+

Google+ is gaining steady, if reluctant, popularity this year. Now that we’re well and truly passed the halfway mark for 2013 it’s a good time to take stock and look at how it’s being used in B2B marketing campaigns with some real life examples. I decided to look at 3 companies that in every other sense have their B2B social media campaigns up and running and running well. Cisco, masters of technical content, Econsultancy, with their fingers on the pulse of all things digital and HubSpot, those at the forefront of optimizing your online activity. So how well have they done?

Read more at 3 Examples Of B2B Social Media Using Google+ - Business 2 Community

Mine really has the cobbler issue as well. One of the things that I have on the books for later this fall.

Although I have recently been seeing a few factual pieces arising about the social return, I have not seen strong proof of ROI from social, and so we tend to not prioritize it--although we are in most of the networks.

Also, G is pushing to make their platform non-optional but our target clients are usually not active online in the social sphere.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom