More threads by katandmouse

Reaction score
Hi,
Someone posted an interesting comment on my blog in reference to Google's recommendation to have your customers review at home.

The whole discussion is here Why restaurants can no longer ignore getting Google + reviews | Kat's Meow - Kat & Mouse, but in a nutshell he was saying to advise customers not to leave reviews at the business. My reply was quite lengthy and went into what Google really wanted, which is legitimate reviews, and that leaving a review from a cellphone is quite different than leaving one on a computer set up for just reviews since that could appear to be a spammer who just hammers out reviews all day from the same computer. My thought is that a cellphone changes IP addresses and that it wouldn't trigger the same red flag. My other thought is that reviews on a cellphone should actually be a stronger signal to Google seeing as the reviewer was actually there and had something to review!

Does anyone know?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom